All Things Transportation
CIS relies on parent-organized carpooling for two reasons: 1) our families are widely spread across several counties
and 2) the expense of operating a fleet of buses is prohibitive when we have so many other operational costs. By
relying on parents to transport their children to school, CIS can direct its resources to provide the best possible
educational program for our students.
We encourage families to consider carpooling as a way to reduce traffic and wait times during drop-off and pick-up,
and to reduce air pollution. Carpooling arrangements for Carolina International School are voluntary and at the
discretion of the parents. The school does not assume responsibility for carpool arrangements. For assistance in
finding carpools, you may want to post a message on the PTSO Facebook page.
Transportation services available
In addition to carpooling, there are a few transportation services that assist with providing transportation for a fee:
- Saving Grace Transportation Service - SavingGraceTransportation@gmail.com or 704-425-4210
- Procedures (click here)
- Arrival Map (click here)
- Dismissal Map (click here)
- Silent Dismissal’s “How To Guide for Parents” (click here)
- Student Drivers: Student Parking is full. Please check back for updated information.
- Daycare/Company Transportation: