Skip To Main Content

Main Navigation

Useful Links

Header Container

Top Elements

Logo and Nav Main

Desktop Search

Breadcrumb, don't delete

Medications at School

To receive medications at school from the nurse, or to self-carry emergency medications, all students must have a medication authorization form on file, please see the link below.

Middle and high school students may carry over the counter medications, please refer to our medication policy below for details. Only emergency-use prescription medications may be self-carried by students, and a medication form and emergency action plan must be on file with the nurse before the student brings the medication to school.  

If your student has asthma, food or insect sting allergies, diabetes, or seizures, an emergency care plan must be completed by the doctor and turned in to the nurse. If the doctor includes emergency/rescue medications then a medication form must also be completed and submitted.