- Category: Inside CIS
Attention Carolina International School Families,
We are excited to tell you about the recent enhancements we have made to your school's custom online store with Tommy Hilfiger School Uniforms!
• Improved site speed!
• See your selected logo on product!
• Overall more intuitive flow from screen to screen.
• Easy to use filters to quickly drill down to your child's needs.
• Grade and gender filter requirement to ensure you are shopping from the correct assortment of approved items.
• Addition of Program Type as a filter to allow your school to easily distinguish approved items for various uniform types, if applicable (for example, PE wear versus Daily Uniform wear).
• Significantly improved overall customer service call center experience.
This is a short list of the many improvements we have made. We heard (and appreciated) your honest feedback and want you to know that it made a difference! We took your advice to heart and are excited to present you with the improvements we are launching today.
We hope you enjoy the 2017 Back to School Shopping Experience with Tommy Hilfiger School Uniforms. Please check out the attached 'How to Order' guide that includes step-by-step ordering information as well as customer service contact information.
Your Tommy Hilfiger School Uniforms Team
We suggest parents visit this vendor website as it displays a variety of appropriate clothing for CIS and thus will help parents/students to visually understand our Dress Code. School Uniforms Policy: It is valuable for students to have a sense of orderliness and respect for themselves and the School as a whole. The School's Board of Directors and administration believe that there are important reasons for a school uniform, including:
- Reduced costs for parents, compared with multiple outfits and frequent style changes
- Convenience in getting ready for school
- Coherence within the student body and school environment, de-emphasizing economic difference reducing conflict among students, and promoting social harmony
- Increases school safety by allowing for easy identification of potential intruders
- Allows students to better focus on educational objectives
Every student must be in full uniform upon entering the school premises. All clothing must be well fitted, professional and appropriate. Clothing must not reveal undergarments and students are not permitted to wear visible non-dress code clothing underneath their school attire, such as jeans, underneath skirts, or designed shirts underneath logo polo shirts. Students must be in uniform for all school-sponsored activities, whether on- or off-campus, such as field trips, academic competitions, and School-sponsored social and recreational events. The wearing of a uniform will not prohibit students from wearing particular attire that is part of their religious practice.
Students whose appearance does not meet acceptable standards will be asked by the faculty to make immediate improvement. Teachers take a leading role in correcting uniform policy infractions. If a student is not in uniform, he/she will be given one verbal warning. The second time the student is out of compliance, he/she will be sent to the office to call their parents to bring a change of clothes.
Uniform Guidelines for Carolina International School: Please see the Dress Code Matrix 2017-18.